Update virtual machine template
Can you please help me to update the Image template in v-center. I have tried to update with below steps but not getting success.
You can update your virtual machine template in order to include new patches or software. Here are the steps for updating a VM template using vSphere Web Client:
1. Convert your template to a virtual machine by selecting the template from the inventory and selecting the Convert to Virtual Machine option:
2. Select a cluster or host that will run this VM:
3. Click Finish to start the conversion:
4. (Optional) If possible, place the VM on an isolated network to prevent user access.
5. Power on the virtual machine and make the changes in the guest operating system:
6. Power off the virtual machine and convert it back to a template by selecting the VM from the inventory and selecting All vCenter Actions > Convert to Template: